Filled Under:
, , ,

What Is Karma - Karma Is the Monetary System of the Afterlife

In Sept of 2004, I drowned in a SCUBA diving accident and was dead for eight minutes. During those 8 wonderful minutes, everything that I thought I knew about life and afterlife was proven out differently than I had previously believed. My life since then has been a continuing adventure of growth and discovery.

One aspect of my death experience was my soul's judgment. We grow up being taught what 'god' thinks of as right or wrong but according to those parameters, many of my previous life actions should've been judged harshly, but they weren't. And episodes that I was influenced by church and parents to suppose may be wrongful, proved out to be very good according to the real god. My point here is not to suggest that wrong is right but rather to tell you that the eternal ramifications of our acts in life are complicated.

For instance: suppose on the spur of a moment you decide to give a street person some money. You think you should feel good about your kind and generous action but if that person spends the money on buying a product harmful to their body to drink, then your generosity has in fact wounded them and your karma level drops. But if you don't give the cash and they would've used it to a benefit to them, then you have also hurt your own karma. It sounds like a quandary but this is a minor karmic dilemma. You've actually gained good karma just by considering whether giving would turn out to be beneficial or harmful. Your daily life is filled with big and small situations and thoughts that add to and subtract from karma.

For another instance: suppose you responded to an advertisement to donate to a particular charity. For starters, the amount of good karma returned to your karma bank account would be reduced by the percentage of revenues collected by the charity that did not actually go to the needy recipient's benefit. That would include the charity's fundraising expenses, overhead and executive salaries. If the charity has some secondary purpose, like perhaps a church group seeking to get new converts, then your net karma is reduced again and sometimes a charitable donation can even return a negative karma gain.

If you could attune yourself to the Akashic Records, you would always know which transactions, interactions and inspirations were building up positive karma. I have an extremely high level of good karma and it is continuously rising. Frankly, I have so much that I can give it away but giving away good karma is also a good deed that nets me even more. If good karma were cash, Billionaires would feel like paupers beside me!

In the two examples above, money was the commodity traded for karma. I used them for simplicity. In actuality, most good karma is gained in the everyday interactions between people but those are also not always as straight forward as it may seem. The simple rule of thumb is that if you feel good about what you did or said to another, then it likely netted you some good karma. If you felt guilty afterwards, then you probably squandered some and I hope what you gained was worth the loss because it will negatively influence your prosperity somewhere else.

But what does a rich supply of good karma actually buy? That is simple. Karma gets you what you need for your soul's growth. If you and another soul need or want the same thing then the one with the most karma to spend on it gets it.

Also, if you have an abundance of good karma in your afterlife bank account, it translates into a general feeling of wellbeing. It can make you feel good even if the whole world seems to be collapsing onto you. But because you have that wealth of karma, the world will not fall on you. It will only fall around you and in so doing it will make you stronger.

Drowning in a SCUBA accident showed me that our afterlife is real and countless astral forays since then have granted me controversial insight into how it all works and why. I'm Russell Twyce and my many blog posts on several websites offer my unique perspective on a range of topics from astral projection and afterlife awareness to fiction and politics beyond even the scope of our immediate future.


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Hit List