The Clues To Your Abundance and Prosperity

We all have gifts that have been given to us. These gifts lead us to our abundance and prosperity. But sometimes we don't know what our gifts are.
I think it is our passions that are the clues to our gifts. What brings you joy? How do you help others?
I am an Entrepreneur. An Entrepreneur "is an enterprising individual who builds capital through risk and/or initiative." I enjoy it and through this I can help more people than I would if I didn't do it.
Working with others is another gift that brings me joy. Many of my entrepreneur friends have virtual assistants and I also know entrepreneurs who are virtual assistants. Virtual Assistants have gifts and by using their gifts, they enable the entrepreneur to focus on her gifts... so combined they both reach more people than they would alone. They help more people. And they make more money. They are more prosperous.
I also enjoy taking pictures so I can include this in my work, blogs and social media.
And I want to help people who are where I was. The people who want to make changes in their life. Like-minded people.
By combining these gifts I can be more prosperous than by not using all of them.
I think our mindset & prosperity are also clues to our gifts. There are clues to let us know if we are on track or off track.
Previously a was a Software Engineer and High Level Technical Support Engineer for large companies around the world. I worked on Flight simulators for the military, an air space management system for the military and Data Storage for large companies.
This was not my gift. It was a skill I learned. I didn't enjoy it. It was stressful work for me and I became sick. These were clues that I was on the wrong path. A path I choose but it was not what I was meant to do. It was not my purpose.
So I started transitioning to a different career. It takes time & I don't recommend quitting your job until you replace your income.
I tried to do both, but, in my case, I did need to take time off to get healthy again.
Your health, wealth and relationships are all clues to your prosperity.
I've seen women who are not taking care of themselves and focus on others. They are avoiding their own problems. I know because it happened to me.
The truth is they aren't really helping the people they think they are by not taking care of themselves. They are also playing small. They are not being all of who they can be. God wants us to be healthy, wealthy, happy & prosperous.
One woman I know had the support of her partner to take time off working her business and have a couple of surgeries that she needed. But she choose not to. She said it was more important to her to help others. If she loved herself and took care of herself she could help more people. So she was sabotaging herself and her prosperity.
Sometimes Moms "sacrifice" their health to take care of their children. Maybe deep down they believe this is the way it is, they show more love by suffering, or they don't deserve to be healthy. This is what you teach your kids though. If you don't take care of yourself then you teach your kids not to take care of themselves. You need to lead by example.
It is our choice to use our gifts or not to. And we are receiving messages letting us know if we are on track or off track. Our results are our own responsibility. We choose love or we choose fear. And we keep getting the lessons if we stay off track.
Are you listening to the clues in your life?
Bernice Templeman is an author, internet marketer and network marketer.
For more articles, tips and business advice, check out her website at:
http://bernice-templeman.com/inspiration
Stay connected and subscribe to her free Ezine on her website today at:
http://bernice-templeman.com/inspiration

View the original article here





ShareThis

Blog Hit List