Filled Under:
, , ,

What's the Difference - Wealthy and Average

What's the difference between the way an average person thinks and the way a wealthy person thinks?

That's the question!

That was the question that Tony Rush, a top earner in the online marketing profession, asked on a Monday night training call just a few weeks ago.

Of course he knew the answer to that question because he was average and now he's wealthy!

I said to myself "I got to hear this"! So I leaned forward, turned up the volume and grabbed a pen! This is what he laid out and he wasn't pulling any punches.

"Average people believe, Their lives are happening to them.

A wealthy person believes, They are happening to their lives!

An average person lets fear and past experience stop them.

A "wealthy" person moves forward in spite of fear!

An average person says, "How much does it cost"?

A wealthy person says, "How much can I make"?

An average person thinks, "I can't do it"!

A wealthy person thinks, "How can I do it"?

An average person works hard for their money,

A wealthy person uses leverage to increase their wealth!

An average person thinks either-or,

A wealthy person says, give me both!

An average person believes success is a matter of luck and hard work.

A wealthy person knows that success is a choice that you can make at anytime"!

So what's his point about how a wealthy person thinks?

What you believe or think, leads to your decisions, your decisions lead to your actions, and your actions lead to your results!

So here's the deal.

Most of us, if not all, at one time or another, have bought into the self-defeating belief that it's hard to make a lot of money! I can emphatically say that because I was one who used to buy into that lame excuse, at a premium price!

Don't hold me to exactly what Tony said; I'm just going to paraphrase him.

"The degree to which you've bought into the belief that making money is hard is the degree to which your living"!

In other words, if making money is hard to you, then it's hard; and you probably don't have a lot of it.

Why? Well, because we buy into the conventional thinking and we believe the negative things people say like, "Do you think money grows on trees"? This was one I heard a lot when I was a kid; FYI my Mom was sadly on welfare for all of my childhood!

Next. "I can't believe they would buy an expensive thing like that! Don't they know that children are starving in the world"?

"We may not have a lot of money but at least we love God and have each other"!

The inference is that wealthy people are not ethical and don't love God.

That kind of thinking has kept me broke for years.

Everyone has the choice to "push the reset button", as Tony Rush says, and start to think like a wealthy person and they also have the choice to continue being average and stay broke.

Hello, I'm Jamie LeBlanc. I've been a self-employed entrepreneur for 15 years in various industries. More recently I've been focused on building an online business and working with people that want to create time and financial freedom from home. You're welcome to visit my blog to read more self-empowering articles like What's the Difference, Wealthy and Average.

Also, If you're currently working from home or you have an online marketing business, a front-end or a back-end product is imperative to your marketing campaigns in order to monetize each lead you generate. Let me show you a fantastic product you can offer your list of subscribers by following this link SeeTheTrueStory.


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Hit List