Are You Optimizing Your Mind for Abundance?

I am currently working on improving my Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for my website and for my mind.
To SEO your website you need to figure out what words the search engines (like Google) will recognize and look for.
To SEO your mind, you change the questions you ask yourself.
"Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question.
" Niels Bohr, Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist
Many try to use affirmations to change their thoughts and beliefs. I have tried affirmations. My theory was that if I got programmed with negative beliefs since birth, then I would replace all the negative beliefs the same way. With repetition. A lot of repetition.
I tried affirmations, self-hypnosis, EFT, meditation, mind movies and various other techniques. They take time. Is there an easier way?
According to Noah St John, there is a faster way... to ask questions. And actually, the bible says this also.
In Network Marketing, I learned we need to know our "Why." Why we are in business. It is more than money. It is connected to our purposes. But we put our "Why" into statement form instead of a "Why" question.
Do not ask just any questions.
The majority of us focus on what we lack, what we don't have. So we are already asking negative questions. Some of mine are:
Why am I so fat?Why am I always broke?Why am I always alone?Why am I such a loser?Why am I unhappy?Why don't I have enough?
We are creating our lives based on these questions. These questions are our unconscious beliefs we got programmed with early in life. Usually before the age of 7 we got programmed. We all got programmed. And we all can change our programming.
Most of our thoughts are negative and they are the same thoughts repeated every day. So we get stuck being unhappy, unhealthy & struggling in our finances.
What is showing up in your life? Money or Debt? Happiness or Sadness, Worry, Stress, Depression? Health or Sickness? These are the clues to your unconscious beliefs & thoughts.
Noah St John uses a 4 step process for new questions ( Afformations):
First, ask yourself what you really want. You may already have set goals. You can set goals for any area of your life. These are usually in statement form.
Second. form a question that assumes what you want is already true.
For example, these are some of my new questions:
Why am I thin & healthy?Why am I wealthy?Why do I have so many loving and supportive people in my life?Why am I successful?Why am I happy?Why do I always have enough?
Third, give yourself to the question. Once you ask, your mind goes to work on searching for the answers. It is like hitting the Google Search key.
Forth, take new actions based on your new assumptions about life.
My old assumptions about life are not healthy. I have been shy and quiet for as long as I remember. And even if we block out memories from our past (which the mind does to protect us), they are still buried in the unconscious. So why I am shy, I don't consciously know.
I am learning to see shyness as a gift. There are many gifts in shyness, and it is part of my life purpose.
Noah St John says:
"These assumptions form the basis of how you go through life- positively or negatively, with confidence or shyness, from lack or from enough, from love or from fear. For instance if you assume that life is for you, you will naturally take actions based on the belief that things will work out for the best- and your results will naturally follow. If you assume that life is against you,however, then your actions will be hesitant, based on fear and why bother- and your results will naturally follow."


With new questions you can change what your mind focuses on. You aren't a victim of your past. You aren't blaming others. You aren't complaining. You forgive the past by changing your questions & your life. You aren't stuck repeating the past.
Bernice Templeman is an author, internet marketer and network marketer.
For more articles, tips and business advice, check out her website at:
http://bernice-templeman.com/inspiration/
Stay connected and subscribe to her free Ezine on her website today at:
http://bernice-templeman.com/inspiration/

View the original article here





ShareThis

Blog Hit List