Filled Under:
, ,

Just Words - No Words to Define Your Faith - Part 1

For about seventeen minutes last night I spoke my thoughts out loud. In doing so I became aware of the importance in understanding exactly the goings on within my mind. That never-ending, or "always there" process of self talk had become an audible means to hear what was going on in my head, allowing me to rationalize the words I was using. Those assumed, or rather "learned", words that have become the only way I understand, give purpose to, and appreciate this experience deemed my life.

I am finally aware.

To me what is most certain is that I know the difference between being awake and sleeping. I control my experience awake. The fact that I recognize my awareness of being awake is all that matters. Without me being aware of me, nothing else matters to my experience on this earth, or within the entire cosmos for that matter.

The universe does exist. In my experience it is forever lasting. Everything in the universe is made up of energy - which cannot be created or destroyed. So the universe has without a doubt been here a really long time, as has the energy that makes me be. Just now becoming aware that I am part of the whole, I am happy, proud, and appreciative to be experiencing a blip of forever to satisfy God's will to be everlasting.

The whole concept may very well just rock like that. But so what? If this Brain Jab seems crazy, remember I do talk to myself! =)

I have a passion for words. I appreciate the ability to use language to communicate with other people. Even with a questionable arrogance regarding the purpose of me, I am very grateful for you! You satisfy a part of my experience I truly hold important. Without you my life would be boring - as there is no way to really get the full picture of any situation in life without an opposing point of view; your view!

I believe in God and it's frustrating at times that I do not have the words available to me to honestly give God a definition. The word "God" to me is as closely defined as being the whole in which I am from. I was born and I will die, but the energy that is me will carry on. My faith in God however gives purpose. Reason. He allows the experience during and beyond this life. The before and after. So God to me is more a faith that there is something more. Much more. Unwavering faith... But I cannot fathom "God's" definition; or rather I am at a loss of words. Which is frustrating given my passion of words. I do not possess neither the arrogance nor the audacity to convince myself, or anyone else for that matter, I hold in my mind words to define that which I cannot fathom.

It is by definition impossible to explain the color red to a person born blind. Without ever having an ability to see color you cannot experience it. A blind person in his' or her's own experience born blind may imagine color, but cannot know what red looks like. You cannot explain tone or sound to someone without that someone having or having had the ability to hear. However - Color does truly exist in the universe without sight. The measurable noise of a tree falling, on deaf ears or otherwise, still has existence. As does "God" have no definition suitable with words - He exists through faith.

It's not about the house you live in. It's not about the car you drive, or don't drive. It's not about your family or friends. Success or failures. It's about your perception of those things. The intangible feelings that life gives you is what matters. What makes you do what you do is why you do it. How you remember or perceive life's experience is the core of life's experience.

The last thought in your mind before you fall asleep will dictate your perceptions and feelings during sleep. As you reflect on your days feelings and perceptions you control your vibe - and then you fall asleep and God grabs hold of your perceptions and places you in the universe... dreaming within a perfect plan. So whether you want to try finding words to explain crazy philosophy, or be at peace through faith, remember to be aware of your place in the big picture and that only you control your perceptions.

And that forever is a really long time.

Are you up to the challenge of accepting your importance in the universe?

Sleep well tonight & have pleasant dreams... Grab the wheel on the flip side and drive safe!


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Hit List