Loving Mirrors for Abundance and Prosperity

We all have mirrors. And often these mirrors aren't accurate. They are our negative mirrors.
I have lost 70 pounds and it has taken time to see myself differently.  It is like my self image warped. Seeing an obese person still. This can happen in all areas of life. We don't see our true self. We see what we have been told or learned.
I live in the south. Down here they say "Now don't be ugly." Hearing that enough times children can believe that they are ugly. That they are not nice people. The parents don't mean for their kids to have that belief.
On the radio today a DJ told the story of how she told her son (without thinking) that he couldn't be a Jedi. His head fell. She immediately realized she spoke to quickly. When she asked why he wanted to be a Jedi, he said he wanted to help & protect people. Kids our sponges and believe what you tell them. Limiting and negative self beliefs get programmed into all of us. We can change them.
Successful people do this by surrounding themselves with loving mirrors. Positive mirrors.
And here is the hard part to learn: Most of us have families who are not loving mirrors and we aren't a loving mirror for them.
Yes we love our families. But we often limit each other. Its happened our whole lives and we are often unaware of our own limiting beliefs that came from our families.
We may be trying to protect each other from harm. From the outside world. Parents protect children when they are young. But not wanting their children to talk to strangers as adults will probably limit their adult children.
We need to believe in ourselves. But it usually takes someone else to believe in us first. Someone to love us unconditionally. And see our potential before we see it ourselves.
Our families can say they believe in us, but they have defined us as we currently are. And we believed them. Just as they were defined before us and they believed it.
"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulder of giants
" Isaac Newton
So for us to grow and change our beliefs, we need outside people who can see us and our potential.
"Trying to succeed without the support of others is like standing on a gold mine, digging away with a teaspoon.
" Noah St. John
In my network marketing business I first wanted all of my family to join. So they could be healthier and wealthier.
Then I realized we would limit each other.
I don't want to limit them. I want them to reach their full potentials.
I want them to be prosperous. To be happy, healthy and wealthy.
We are all unique. We all have gifts.  We all have life purposes. Their paths may be different from mine. But we can all be prosperous.
I have been bullied my whole life I think. In grade school, high school, college, work and relationships. I think the reason why is because of the bully in my head. I am changing this. I am changing the questions I ask myself, my thoughts, my beliefs & my habits.
I am not who I was. I am growing & changing. I am living.
I am becoming my Authentic Self.
"I am good enough because I am a valuable person and I've had enough of putting myself last. I'm bringing value into people's lives, and I enjoy doing that. I can succeed at whatever I choose and put the work into." Noah St. John
You are good enough. You are Valuable. You deserve to be prosperous.
Bernice Templeman is an author, internet marketer and network marketer.
For more articles, tips and business advice, check out her website at:
http://bernice-templeman.com/inspiration
Stay connected and subscribe to her free Ezine on her website today at:
http://bernice-templeman.com/inspiration

View the original article here





ShareThis

Blog Hit List