Filled Under:
, ,

Just Words - Part 6 - Everything Matters! - Make the Most of It

I noticed today while folding fresh clean T-shirts that I am OK with putting T-shirts away in the dresser folded inside out. Now I recall that I usually, if not always, unfold the T-shirt every time I put one on. Not necessarily by preference. but they were taken off, thrown in a pile, washed, dried, and now I was folding them while they were inside out; only to be put away nestled in waiting for me to unfold and wear again. It is one of those little, minuscule habits I don't usually notice, but today I did.

My bubble. Me.

Now let's get back in the habit & tie this all together (Just Words parts 1-5, etc.)

I believe in God - or at least my specific perception of God. I do not have the words available to me to honestly give God a definition. Your definition, or perception, of God is undoubtedly different, perhaps slightly or completely, from mine. But there is probably something in your faith that concurs with what I am saying. What I do know is that God is real. Without God, I would not matter. I would not have a passion for words. I would not remember Stan. I would not care about the "blah, blah, blah", or anything else for that matter. The love that I know is real for Hayle & would not exist if not for God. I thank God many times a day for the opportunity to live, laugh... love.

Rock on... I can truly say that the love I have realized for that which I cannot explain eases my torment of the pride that robs me of my sanity. Remember... I do talk to myself.

As I have mentioned, the world population has recently topped seven billion. I am with hope that a majority of people perceive & recognize that there are a lot of other people in their own perspective bubbles out there. They may choose to disregard some, most, or all other bubbles, but they on some level recognize that fact. Either while waiting in line at the grocery store, finding a parking space at soccer practice, or chatting on face book, it's hard not to notice. What I hope for you is live by happiness, be at peace, and love thy neighbor. Let go of the "blah, blah, blah" attitude and notice the roses. As God intended.

Now consider this...

On Wednesday July 4th physicists announced the discovery of a subatomic particle they are calling the "Higgs boson", but referring to as the "God particle". It may be so fundamental that nothing would exist without it. The chagrin of scientists continue as of late to cross the bridge into spirituality, or better stated, the awe power controlling the universe. The acceptance / understanding that without a "God" nothing matters is a buzz in labs across the globe. Everything is energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed and is forever lasting. Just like God.

Maybe it's always just been a matter of perception. Maybe it's all just words.

If you want to change the world, then do it. You are part of everything. You matter. Remember... Human consciousness is a force in the universe to be reckoned with. You are aware and that is powerful stuff.

I have spent many years getting to this point of understanding. This acceptance of know.

What I know is that when compared to the total number of human beings walking the planet the variance of other bubbles, with all the different shades of habit and routine, is justified. I continue to realize that I cannot control how other people perceive their unique existence and therefore I am attempting to not be affected by said other people in ways that torment me. Rather I, for the most part, accept this knowledge and choose to love what I do. I am taking a stance. As every other soul out there chooses to do on some level; allow habits and perception to dictate daily routine. My routine tends to simple - and if you pay attention - predictable. I have had a lot of bad days lately, and occasionally have strayed from my path. But I am allowed to have bad days... so long as I notice it and choose to have a better one tomorrow. Being along the highway watching the world change around me doesn't seem like the right choice to make - the righteous thing to do. I would rather walk this path with confidence and hopefully help others along the way. It's what I love to do so I am going to continue to do it.

As to continue folding my T-shirts while inside out. Simple.


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Hit List