Filled Under:
,

It Don't Mean a Thing If You Ain't Got That Bling!

Don't you just love sparkle, bling, fancy things, beautiful textiles and textures, high quality products and anything made with love and distinction? And do you make a point to use, wear, display and enjoy these possessions?

A client asked me today who would buy the high end jewelry that I make. She said that she only wears jewelry when she gets dressed up. Really? I found that sad and yet common. I admit that I love anything that sparkles and I can promise you that at any store that I go into, I will walk over to the most expensive item without knowing beforehand what the price is. And yet, I keep the good crystal glasses that I got as a wedding gift 35 years ago in the hutch and only bring them out for "special" occasions.

So let's spend a moment thinking about the Law of Allowing. How much do you allow yourself to dream, to set lofty goals, to write a bucket list, to use the fine china, to wear the expensive bracelet that you drooled over and finally bought, to create a business based on your passion and not what everyone wants you to do, to have only friends who love snd support you, to be the true you, to say what you mean, to live an authentic life?

Whew! Those are significant and challenging questions. If you allowed yourself to be fulfilled internally and externally, how would your life be? What would change? What blocks or thought patterns would you need to release in order to fully accept abundance?

I offer a self-care energy exercise to start the process of allowing into your life:

1. Start with your feel together.

2. Hold your hands closely around your ears.

3. Formulate a positive statement and say it aloud.

For example: "I allow myself to receive today."
"I allow clear communication in my relationships."

"I allow myself to attract a job that fulfills me."

4. Spread feet apart in a wide stance.

5. Switch your energy on by placing one hand on your navel, while the other massages under the collar bone (clavicle); then massages above and below the lips; massages the tailbone. Change hands and repeat.

6. Place one hand on your forehead and the other on the back of your head. Hold this position while you:

Rotate your eyes clockwise, 4 times, then counter-clockwise 4 times

Do this first with your eyes open and then with your eyes closed.

7. Massage both ears thorourghly for approximately one minute. Massage every nook and cranny.

8. Bring your feet together. Your self-care treatment is done.

Think about all of the people, experiences, activities, dreams and abundance that you want to allow into your life. Add some sparkle and bling. It doesn't have to be with jewelry. It can just be something that adds light to your day. If you want some bling, though, check out my website: www.GingerBeadDesigns.etsy.com

Ginger Bisplinghoff, RN, BS, Kinesiologist, Flower Essence Practitioner, Face Reader and author has over 30 years experience in the health care profession. She is devoted to helping people change their lives, discover their true essence and create the best possible future. Her clients and students often remark about her passion, enthusiasm and ability to take a complicated subject and break it down into easily understandable components. Ginger's website is http://optionstohealth.com/ and she can be reached at optionstohealth@comcast.net.


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Hit List