Filled Under:
, ,

Need an Unpredictable Miracle Within 24 Hrs?

Here's what you must do. Until you can transcend your "inner known reality," what you deeply desire cannot manifest into your life. Your heart's desires can only be manifested through new possibilities that live in your imagination.

While I have subscribed to Albert Einstein's quote,

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

... for a very long time, after all, he was a very smart guy, I haven't always lived as if I really believed it.

Unfortunately, in difficult and stressful situations, my old survival thoughts and feelings have blind-sided me and taken me over. My life has never been pretty when this happens, NEVER!

Once I'm hijacked by my fight/flight emotions and behaviors, I'm no longer being the designer of my life. Instead, I fall prey to being a puppet that is controlled by a forceful and seductive puppeteer.

(The puppeteer is a metaphor to describe my old survival beliefs, habits, and survival emotions from the past.)

Have you ever felt this way, like you couldn't stop yourself from your old habits of defensiveness, protection, or escape and avoidance? You just couldn't make yourself change to make your situation better.

It's very easy to get hijacked by your fight/flight/freeze survival patterns of thinking and emotions. When you are overtaken by your survival mode, your imagination becomes EXTREMELY limited, negative, and habitual. Unfortunately, you are thrown into this fearful place fast, and everything becomes urgent. You'll become pushy and controlling or you'll withdraw from what you're afraid of.

The truth is, my difficult situations and desires never manifest into what I want until I sit down and release myself from being overtaken by my survival patterns of thinking and feeling.

This requires a vigilant action of mind. Only then do I get my power back. I experience unpredictable miracles and unprecedented manifestations! Believe me, this is so worth it!

To access your own personal Divine FLOW and Power, you must increase your faith and trust in the power that lies within your imagination. You cannot become free from the 'puppeteer's control just by gathering information in your mind. While that is a start, it most certainly is not the end. Ultimately, you must have the proficiency to "see" what you want in your mind from a state of peace, certainty, and centeredness.

To help you exercise your imagination muscle so it is easier to access when challenges and conflicts show up, I invite you to do this simple process this week with a challenging situation you're having.

The Aikido Method For Change™

Spend each day becoming aware of people and things in your environment that trigger you to feel disempowered, angry, or not good enough.Patiently observe and feel your survival reactions without judgment and without acting them out externally, like telling someone they made your angry or telling them how to act. Just become consciously aware of what wants to happen internally without externally doing what wants to happen. You'll likely feel very right(eous), defensive, or you'll want to run away.Close your eyes and peacefully access your imagination by asking yourself, "What good is possible in this situation? What else is possible?"Identify how you want to feel (freedom, joy, satisfaction, etc.)See and feel your preferred outcome as if it is REAL and your experience is happening now.

Remember, this 5-step process MUST become a repeated practice. Actually, it will become a lifestyle and an identity change. Your imagination is the Divine realm of unlimited, unconditional loving possibilities. You are blessed to have this creative power within you.

Use it wisely!

Doing this practice is a MUST if you ever want to get beyond your unwanted current circumstances.

Judy K. Katz, MCC RScP Business Prosperity and Attraction Mentor at http://wealthtransformations.com/. If you would like to learn how you can accelerate your ability to breakthrough your resistance to change which is stopping you from having what you want, please send an email to judy@wealthtransformations.com. You may qualify for a free breakthrough session with me.

I promise this will be of great value to you!

Relationships are my specialty. It's my desire to have a powerful and trusting one with you. I'm eager to hear from you and to come to know your desires and your challenges! You do matter, and I do care!

Roadmap To Freedom - A Simple Guide to Awaken and Access Your Natural State of Choice and Power This guide is designed to help you bridge the gap simply and easily from fear and survival into power, prosperity, and love.


View the original article here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Hit List